Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hey! You got your synthesizer in my touch screen technology!

The Korg Kaossilator



  • Pocket sized Musical Synthesizer uses a Touch Pad to Play Music
  • Easy to use. No previous musical experience required.
  • Built-in Synth, sound-effects, and drum sounds, for a total of 100 powerful sound programs.
  • 31 scale patterns let you easily play a wide variety of "always perfect" phrases.
  • 50 types of gate arpeggiation help you perform complex rhythmic patterns.
  • Loop Recording allows multiple phrase overdubbing to create complete grooves
  • Output stereo audio via the built in headphone jack with volume or use the RCA style audio-out jacks
  • Runs off of 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
Well, I love synths, so I would totally be on it. . . If I was 500 dollars richer. It doesn't cost 500 dollars, It's just that once I spend 200 I want some left over, ya know?

Brought to you by ThinkGeek

No comments: