Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Cool

Wow That's bad



I just happened to be on Dat Piff and I saw this travesty. First off, while the photoshop job isn't the worst, it's still pretty bad. This nigga on the red carpet. . . look at the cuffs of his pants. You're not balling if your pants look like that.

I also found out that this nigga is from Baltimore.

His mixtape is terrible. He's obviously one of those "rap about money because that's what people want to hear, but I really don't do shit with my life" rappers. I just felt I needed to post this.

2 comments:

Darrell Johnson said...

lol at "best lyricist under 21"

Anonymous said...

This is hands down one of the worst photoshops I have ever seen in my life. Who ever made is should be banned from ever touching a computer for the rest of their life. It makes me mad just thinking about how bad it is.