Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh Shit, Is That a Pool!?

- IT'S THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH, AND I GOT A BITCH WITH ME

- School's out for the winter. Maybe longer. Maybe more on that eventually.

- What's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?











- Santa Claus stops at 3 ho's! LOLLA AT YA BOY.

- *sigh*

- Eric is 5 months now. He's weird as shit. He likes to lean all the way back in to a St. Louis arch shape when you're holding him and he has the uncanny ability to move when you're not looking. Seriously.

- I'm seriously considering going to Ground Control. I want to learn Muay Thai and Judo and shit. Maybe I'll even fight.

- Nothing is more manly than beating a man unconscious and then walking away with a 3 inch gash on your forehead and a swollen eye.

- Except killing a lion and a bear in handicap match.

- I wish I had more to talk about, but I'm focusing on stuff, like - Uh-oh, time to go.

-

Eric 3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lil Eric is SO cute! What a honey. And the bending backward thing; I know only one other baby who did that... but he did it for the thrill of seeing the world upside-down.

I'm over Tiger Woods, come to think of it, I was never on him so technically I just have a heightened apathy toward him.

Ghett0 said...

A lion would never cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood...

hahaha

[$ H A R O N A] said...

look at him! hey father...update this blog more. where are your random musings when i need them!?