- So, I've been neglecting this blog, but I'm going to keep it up. (Insert lie about updating more). I've seriously thought about the fact that I don't post as much because I'm not being my full-on, nerdy self. Most of the shit I end up posting is about music and pop culture (I hate that word). I figured I might as well start being my MMA-loving, video-game playing, weird-shit lovings self. Hopefully no one will mind since only two people remember this place. I want to be able to document myself and the times so when I press a button on the side of my face in 50 years so I can surf the internet in my cornea, I can say "Damn. . . I was fucking awesome".
- I'm tripping off of Republicans right now. I didn't pay a lot of attention to political shit when Bill "Skeet Skeet" Clinton was in office; all I cared about at that point was the Power Rangers and trying to be attractive to girls. However, I'm pretty sure that Republicans weren't threatening lives and creating conspiracy theories. There are a group of people called "Birthers" who think Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and his offical fucking U.S. documents are fake. They honestly believe this. I'm flabbergasted.
I also hear they sent death threats to congressmen over the Health Care bill being passed. I've realized that these nutty right-wing conservatives really solve everything with violence. This also comes to light when you consider that spending billions on a war isn't as expensive as providing a bunch of people with healthcare they didn't have before. That's like saying you'd rather donate money to the NRA than Red Cross.
- My son is now 10 months old and he's trying to walk. He annoys me to no end and it's worse because I'm not allowed to be mad at him. A majority of the time he spends awake at my house is spent either trying to crawl up the steps or escape through a door. He does dance and wave, now. He also screams really loud like a little asshole.
As he gets bigger everyone says he's starting to look like me.
You will get over the picture size.
He also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, which is the best children's show ever and I wish they had it when I was 5.
- I want to knee both of my brothers in the chest.
- Yo, I swear if this nigga wake my son up, I'm going to strangle him Homer Simpson style.
- I need to do more phone conversations with my brother on the blog. He is a manslut.
- This picture is horrifying mind rape at it's finest. It's face has fucking faces.