Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Swaggasaurus Rex

- Maaaaaaaaan.

- So, I've been neglecting this blog, but I'm going to keep it up. (Insert lie about updating more). I've seriously thought about the fact that I don't post as much because I'm not being my full-on, nerdy self. Most of the shit I end up posting is about music and pop culture (I hate that word). I figured I might as well start being my MMA-loving, video-game playing, weird-shit lovings self. Hopefully no one will mind since only two people remember this place. I want to be able to document myself and the times so when I press a button on the side of my face in 50 years so I can surf the internet in my cornea, I can say "Damn. . . I was fucking awesome".

- I'm tripping off of Republicans right now. I didn't pay a lot of attention to political shit when Bill "Skeet Skeet" Clinton was in office; all I cared about at that point was the Power Rangers and trying to be attractive to girls. However, I'm pretty sure that Republicans weren't threatening lives and creating conspiracy theories. There are a group of people called "Birthers" who think Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya and his offical fucking U.S. documents are fake. They honestly believe this. I'm flabbergasted.

I also hear they sent death threats to congressmen over the Health Care bill being passed. I've realized that these nutty right-wing conservatives really solve everything with violence. This also comes to light when you consider that spending billions on a war isn't as expensive as providing a bunch of people with healthcare they didn't have before. That's like saying you'd rather donate money to the NRA than Red Cross.

- My son is now 10 months old and he's trying to walk. He annoys me to no end and it's worse because I'm not allowed to be mad at him. A majority of the time he spends awake at my house is spent either trying to crawl up the steps or escape through a door. He does dance and wave, now. He also screams really loud like a little asshole.

As he gets bigger everyone says he's starting to look like me.

baby,cute,cute babies


You will get over the picture size.

He also loves Yo Gabba Gabba, which is the best children's show ever and I wish they had it when I was 5.

- I want to knee both of my brothers in the chest.

- Yo, I swear if this nigga wake my son up, I'm going to strangle him Homer Simpson style.

- I need to do more phone conversations with my brother on the blog. He is a manslut.

- This picture is horrifying mind rape at it's finest. It's face has fucking faces.

scary,arbok,ekans,pokemon,hell,PLEEEEAAAASE,NOOOOOOOOOO

9 comments:

皇雯 said...

ut聊天77p2p85cc85st85街視訊視訊聊天ava片a片下載成人情色色情影音視訊聊天洪爺影城洪爺免費視訊免費a片免費一對多utsogo論壇ut聊天室成人片免費看................

吳wyat031tskiles8 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

[$ H A R O N A] said...

and as far as your english comments go...

he is so big! 10 months went past fast! he is so cute. and i commend you for admitting your child is annoying most parents dont. props to that.

冠琴 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。...............................................................

Rika Baby (ベビ-リカ Im a recovering undercover overlover) said...

your son is Beautiful
彼は美しいです

he looks just like you!

韋于倫成 said...

080人聊天室尋夢元聊天性愛性交性愛線上性愛線上看免費辣妹電影免費影片 go2v免費幹片免費貼影區免費貼影片區免費情愛片免費情電影免費情慾片免費淫蕩影片免費現上成人影片免費無碼片線上看免費無碼色片免費無碼站免費無碼做愛片免費短片區免費短片影片免費短片觀賞免費短影片免費影片18免費影片人片免費線上下載影片免費線上女優a片免費線上小電影免費線上分享免費線上成人片直播金瓶梅成人漫畫金瓶梅情色小說文學上班族聊天室成人遊戲

雅婷 said...

真正的友誼,有如健康失去時,始知其價值........................................

向花 said...

Subtlety is better than force. ............................................................

tgibson said...

Cheek brings success.........................................