Saturday, April 3, 2010

Go E-Rich, It's your birthday. Yes, for real real. Not for play play.

I will be updating this throughout the day, possibly with pictures and videos. First:


These things made my birthday:

- Apparently, there's going to be an entire project called ALL CITY CHESS CLUB featuring Lupe Fiasco, Charles Hamilton, The Cool Kids, Asher Roth, B.O.B. J. Cole, Diggy and Wale. That's ridiculous because all of them have been on my mp3 player at one time or another.

- The Clipse is going to be at the Sonar on May 3rd, which means I will be back with awesome pictures. I've been waiting for the Clipse to come to Baltimore for like two years. Maybe Pusha T will touch my hand. I'm not even going to pause that. Think what you want.


Photobucket

Thanks, Dioracat!


Bria,Myles,donkey,butt,phatty,DAT,ASS


Thank you, Bria Myles, for existing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Mines was yesterday. Hope you have a good one.

Anonymous said...

the title was funny.
happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You have the exact same birthday as my sister. How fun!