Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Untitled

- I want to update, I really do, but guess what?

- My fucking keyboard is broke. Unfortunately, I'm not rich like everyone else that blogs, so I have to wait until my responsibilities allow me to squeeze out some keyboard money.

- Malcolm Maximillion a.k.a "The nigga I went to middle school with" finished his album which I plan on hearing sometime soon.

- Not to mention N.I.K.E. is getting his beats rapped over when I'm not around.

- I blame being out of the loop on being the only nigga with a baby.

- Maybe I'm getting old, but teenagers dress gay nowadays.

- Not "stupid" gay, but "Ooooh, is that a dick? Do you mind if I put it in my mouth?" gay.

- I mean, if dudes were wearing their shirts extra tight and their pants way below their ass five years ago, we'd assume they were into sphincter play.

- Well, at least if you wore a tight shirt. Black men still seem to not think it's even remotely booty-bandit like to wear your pants with your boxers showing.

- And capris or as I called them, long shorts.

- I used to wear those. I deleted every picture of me wearing them.


19 comments:

Reggie said...

Damn....I agree with that statement, sir!

So now the gays are dressing more "striaght". Fuckery and foolery and things of that nature.

江婷 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin.................................................................

文辰文辰 said...

閒來無聊逛逛blog~~跟您打聲招呼~~.................................................................

h.a.gsButterfly2293 said...

roflmfao [...afro and friggin')

that was hilarious

香昱信張君林 said...

噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

筱婷筱婷 said...

一個人就像一個分數,他的實際才能是分子,他對自己的評價是分母。分母越大,則分數的價值越小。..................................................

吳婷婷 said...

Prevention is better than cure.............................................................

陳彥祥陳彥祥 said...

來看你了~心在、愛在、牽掛在,幸福才會繁衍不息^^............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

好的開始並不代表會成功,壞的開始並不代表是失敗............................................................

曹季恩曹季恩 said...

男女互悅,未必廝守終生,相愛就是美的。.................................................................

吳家達張怡萱張怡萱 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人............................................................

佩吳璇佩吳璇 said...

安安唷~~幸運的日子送給妳(你)滿滿的幸福,也祝福你天天都開心唷............................................................

建依萍彰 said...

加油來給你灌水 ............................................................

柏鈺苓俐 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..................................................................

邱思吳佳順翰 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................

信陳定 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

靜蔡蔡蔡蔡怡 said...

您的blog蠻不錯的耶,祝你快樂哦!期待您的更新!............................................................

316 said...

讚啦~~多謝分享!!>ˍ<..................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

無私分享,很不錯哦~謝謝~~.................................[/url]...............