- This school/work/father shit is tiring. I mean, it's partially my fault I don't get a lot of sleep, but, b, I only get approximately three and a half hours to myself at night.
- It's this African couple in my human geography class. Homeboy girl keep giving me the sneaky eyes and dude be stale-facing me like it's my fault. I don't know if she said something or he caught her, but every time I check his broad out, he staring at me.
- I don't wanna fight over some slore I don't know at UMBC.
- Now, I stopped buying Complex magazine for a while due to the incessant immature gay jokes and and the fact that it's owned by Marc Ecko, who's clothing line isn't even relevant anymore, but the fact that Clipse is on the cover might persuade me to purchase this one.
- I would really like to own this soon. Mark this down for possible future purchase.
- I want to complain about a co-worker, but I'll save that for another blog post.
- I don't know if I'm just crazy, but there has been a recent influx of open gayness in Baltimore. I can't remember the last time I caught a bus without a member of the LGBT community on it.
- Don't think that there is anything wrong with that, but imagine if all of a sudden you started seeing Asian people everywhere.
- I'm going to a party Friday. Might take pictures. Might not.
- Might be super drunk.
- (401): This is a mass text. Does anyone know where I am?
- like that up there.
- (570): "Reality" and all separate lives are the same thing?... We all have separate realities?! My life Has one reality and yours has another?
(609): Haha how much did you smoke
(570): 4 feet of smokeee!
- or like that up there.