Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Take You to the Movies (Like That African Dude)

Legend of the Guardians





I was sold soon as the owl flew in front of the screen with the helmet on. It's made by the same guys that made Happy Feet, so I'm expecting high-quality and more freak-dancing fowl.


Death at a Funeral






I unfortunately discovered that this is based on an English movie that came out 3 YEARS AGO. However, I would still go see this for Tracy Morgan and Martin Lawrence possibly being old funny Martin. And understanding more about the whole fucking a gay midget thing.


Knight and Day






I thought this would be ridiculous, but this trailer actually turned out being pretty funny. After Tom Cruise did this




I'm pretty much going to think everything he's in is funny. I almost forget he's a scientologist sometimes.


Marmaduke




Marmaduke Trailer - The funniest videos are a click away


Are you fucking serious?

No comments: