Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baby Shower Pictures

Photobucket


Jasmine's going to complain about this picture, but she can do that on her own blog.


Photobucket



My mom came up with the idea for the two babies and the little stuff around them. I'm just glad the cake survived long enough to get there.


Photobucket



That's my cousin Brandon.


Photobucket



I was barely there 10 minutes and I got a stain on my shirt.


Photobucket



3 girls, 1 baby


Photobucket



Terrell and our father's mom.


Photobucket



That's my mom, my aunt Nita (in unseen part of the picture) and Jasmine's aunts Tina and Debbie.


Photobucket



That's my dad and my grandmother, Mary.


Photobucket



My grandma Beverly, my mom and Mama Mary. That's Alicia in the back there.


That's it. Be happy until the baby's born.

2 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

You look just like ya momma!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so pretty and YOUNG!!! Turning her into a grandma with those looks- you should be ashamed Eric!

Aw, Jaz will not be happy about that pic. She looks fine and ready though- Good Luck Jasmine!

I hope it turns out well. Can't wait to see pics of E3!