Monday, June 22, 2009

Scummy Coochie

- My internet is down and I'm losing my patience with Verizon for not fixing this shit automatically.

- It's so slow at work it doesn't make sense. It's like the zombie apocalypse today.

- I helped a couple that was expecting earlier and they gave up fucking with (insert company I work for name here) to go to (insert competing store's name here).

- I had to sign an online thing saying I can't talk about my job on the internet, so that's all you get to know.

- Well, I told them I shop at (insert competing store's name here) too and I would recommend it.

- It's sad when you recommend other stores to people while you're helping them, but it's true. Target is whooping everyone's ass.

- Whoops.

- Ordered a crib from Wal-Mart.

- My mom is going to order UFC 100 for me for Father's Day.

- Brock Lesnar is going to fuck Frank Mir up.

- I feel like I'm going through internet withdrawal.

- I feel like I lost touch with reality.

- When did Perez Hilton get beat up by Will-I-Am?

- Jeezy and Gucci still beefing? But they both can't rap.

- SOMEBODY POSTED KYLA PRATT AND MEAGAN GOOD'S NUMBER ON TWITTER AND I MISSED IT!?

- Fuck my life.

- Yo, I found out two of my co-workers are fuc-. . . Doing stuff to each other.

- They're both girls.

- I can't access my "SO MUCH WIN" picture from photobucket.

- Angry baby face.

2 comments:

AUDREY said...

lmfao @ they're both girls.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

where the hell are you?