Thursday, June 11, 2009

He Got Us

- So, funny story, right. . . the baby isn't coming yet. Somehow the amniotic sac leaked and then it resealed itself, so we're playing the waiting game again. I know, right?

- I'm not even going to speak on the Charles Hamilton thing anymore. Like, it's a pattern with this dude. He has an algorithm that goes likes this:

1. Bad shit happens
2. He makes it worse
3. He plays the victim and either claims it's a misunderstanding or the person "antagonizing" him is out to get him
4. He discusses it with his "starchasers" who couldn't be more happy to snuggle with his scrotum
5. Not do shit for a while
6. Repeat

Let's give it up for Charles, everyone. He's rap music's biggest troll.

This is from Urban Dictionary:

Troll - One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.


I've come to the conclusion this nigga has a psychological disorder. If anything, it seems like schizotypal personality disorder. I really feel bad for this crazy guy.

- They put Final Fantasy VII on the PSN for $9.99 and I don't think a lot of people realize how great that is. A few months ago I was trying to help my friend look for it and that shit was on amazon for around $80. I saw it for 20, but that was one disc. So, yeah, awesome.

- Since the baby isn't here yet, there won't be any freaking out over him being at the baby shower. Still need to change my room around. Don't know exactly how I'm going to do that and not have me or him under the air conditioner, though.

- As a result of him not coming out, we totally spent a night in a hospital for nothing.

- 810, I got you. Seriously.

- Totally gonna do another post on rappers/producers/musicians that I think don't get enough shine.

- But I'm getting ready for E3. Jasmine's mom was going to nickname him Thor since he was almost born during a thunderstorm, but he wasn't. Oh well.

- Our friend Jamie doesn't know who Thor is. That's bad.

-
Photobucket


- That's Jamie. She's white.

- My blog has been getting boring. Go ahead, you can say it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister also had a false alarm like that- it only happened once so maybe better luck next time. (if hers was anything to go by it will take a while before E3 comes out.)

It must be SOOOO exciting.

Best of luck!

Thor sounds like such a cool nickname. I don't know... our house is crazy on nickname my one nephew's nickname it Shooby and the the other Chicken. Shooby because he's such a ladies man (He's got an "I (heart) boobie" shirt) and Chicken because my sister put her in a kitchen pan for chicken when she was busy cooking once... and the name just stuck. insane- I know.

It hasn't been that boring... it's been allright

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry about the spelling and grammar errors I'm high on cough medicine... nothing I write makes sense unless you fill in what I'm trying to say.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Im not bored .... but when you start your e-3 final fantasy stuff.....I get lost. realllyyyy lost.

Darrell Johnson said...

amazing how opinions and shit can change so quickly...smh at mr. hamilton

i seriously need to get up on that ps3 shit...besides how good u make it sound and shit, theres games i'm interested in, and ffiiv for $10? shits crazy...

and on that rappers that don't get enough shine, i'm gonna release a few songs soon...Freddy Laz need some shine

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm starting to notice Charles is acting a little crazy. It's almost like he needs the attention. E3 is a cool nickname, just like the con. I hope when you guys have him, that he's healthy. Your blog isn't boring, your mind is just probably somewhere else.

A said...

aw I hope the baby comes soon!