- I'm not even going to speak on the Charles Hamilton thing anymore. Like, it's a pattern with this dude. He has an algorithm that goes likes this:
1. Bad shit happens
2. He makes it worse
3. He plays the victim and either claims it's a misunderstanding or the person "antagonizing" him is out to get him
4. He discusses it with his "starchasers" who couldn't be more happy to snuggle with his scrotum
5. Not do shit for a while
Let's give it up for Charles, everyone. He's rap music's biggest troll.
This is from Urban Dictionary:
I've come to the conclusion this nigga has a psychological disorder. If anything, it seems like schizotypal personality disorder. I really feel bad for this crazy guy.
- They put Final Fantasy VII on the PSN for $9.99 and I don't think a lot of people realize how great that is. A few months ago I was trying to help my friend look for it and that shit was on amazon for around $80. I saw it for 20, but that was one disc. So, yeah, awesome.
- Since the baby isn't here yet, there won't be any freaking out over him being at the baby shower. Still need to change my room around. Don't know exactly how I'm going to do that and not have me or him under the air conditioner, though.
- As a result of him not coming out, we totally spent a night in a hospital for nothing.
- 810, I got you. Seriously.
- Totally gonna do another post on rappers/producers/musicians that I think don't get enough shine.
- But I'm getting ready for E3. Jasmine's mom was going to nickname him Thor since he was almost born during a thunderstorm, but he wasn't. Oh well.
- Our friend Jamie doesn't know who Thor is. That's bad.
- That's Jamie. She's white.
- My blog has been getting boring. Go ahead, you can say it.