Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brand Spotlight: Sons of Liberty

Rarely does a brand come out that tries to convey a message and almost seem like it's reading my damn mind. Actually, that's, like, never. However, Sons of Liberty managed to do that by constantly putting out shirts that I want. First, it was their adamant support of Barack Obama. They have like four Obama tees, but this one is my favorite:

Sons of Liberty Barack tee

Then, when I crossed their brand again, they had a shirt that could help me voice my sentiments towards MTV (except Real World and America's Best Dance Crew. Those shows are awesome.

Sons of Liberty MTV tee

Although I like Nikes, I feel that they are painfully overhyped and all of the *ahem* hypebeasts feel that they can do no wrong, then BAM!

Photobucket

Then the one that finally sealed the deal is:

Sons of Liberty the Cool tee

It's one of the better The Cool tees, if not one of the best Lupe Fiasco shirts any brand's ever made. Since I'm an avid Lupe Fiasco stan, this could possibly be the best thing this brand could have done to earn a fan. I plan on owning all of those shirts before the end of the year. Nigga got expenses, you know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL NOW I ADMIT THAT MY "BARACK" SHIRT WAS FROM SPENCER'S AND ONLY COST LIKE $15. BUT LIKE I SEEN THESE KNOCK-OFF TEES UP SECURITY...HORRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT REALLY. YO, MTV'S WACK SHIRT IS HELLA SLICK. THAT FLAVA FLAV SHIRT...JUST TO BE AN ASS I MIGHT BUY IT AND THEN MATCH IT WIT SOME NIKES LOL. THE LUPE SHIRT I KEEP HEARING ABOUT IT FROM EVERYBODY'S BEEN DICK RIDING THAT SHIRT TO DEATH BUT IT'S STILL A HOT SHIRT.
ALL IN ALL DUDE, YOUR BLOG IS CRACK. LIKE, TYRONE BIGGUMS/SAMUEL L. JACKSON CRACK. LOL

TKC