Thursday, July 17, 2008

Artist Spotlight: Miss Keara

Image Hosted by CHANGEME


So, I have an interest in people who draw, do graphic design, and are into photography because these are all things that I have an interest in. Even more so when they're females. Even more so when they're actually good. No, seriously, she is really nice. I would post a real picture, but you know how girls get if you use the wrong one. She calls herself Miss Keara and I found her on myspace. She did some designs for Uzoy, who happens to be a pretty nice female rapper if say so myself, and that's how I found her.


Image Hosted by CHANGEME

Image Hosted by CHANGEME

Image Hosted by CHANGEME

I had to post this one. It had boobies.

Well, I have to say that her skills make me want to cut my fingers off and sell my computer. I'm completely unworthy. If I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd totally be sweating her on myspace while I typed this.

No comments: