Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Internet is Being Real Bitch Ass

My computer is in an interesting paradox of sorts. So, my internet connection is fine. I can go on the internet from my PS3 and everything. However, I can't use any of my web browsers to get on. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox won't get to the internet, so I'm baffled like a 3 year old in a strip club. I'm trying to get in contact with the Geek Squad, but the Best Buy closest to my house doesn't have a number on 411 and the second closest seems to have a number that doesn't work.

Shradunkel.

Right now I'm at school about to put the finishing touches on my last two mid-terms and then I'm turning those bitches in so I can sleep longer. Well, after I my mother and brother get out of school since I have to keep waking up to wait for the bus with that nigga young man.

Nothing new has happened up Sears and I refuse to make another topic for it that doesn't warrant it because that shit is taking over my blog. First me talking to my brother on the phone and now this. This is the "E-Rich Show", not the "E-Rich and T-Jay show" or the "Funny Liars at Sears Show".

I haven't even started on these papers.

I'm planning on purchasing one of those good ass Canon cameras with the lens', so I might start taking pictures and shit. If I start loving it too much, I'm going to make a separate blog for photography.

4 comments:

Domenic 'Dom Corleone' said...

Good luck on them papers/mid-terms and whatnot.. and get your internet game up! Haha jus playin, I hate when technology acts shady *SMH*

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

damn i was sure looking forward to more sears fuckery....LMAO

A said...

I wish you all the luck on the last finals! I can't wait to see the pics :)

Anonymous said...

*wipes sweat*
I wanna to start another tag called "Popular Thug". In this tag, you post your favorite song of the moment and why. Then, you pick 5 other bloggers and dedicate songs to them. And why. Here is the rules!!!

REGGIE'S RULES FOR "POPULAR THUG":
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 1 song that your listening to and then choose 5 other bloggers and dedicate songs to them and why.
3. Tag 5 bloggers that visit your blog often at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

It's simple. Post your favorite song at the moment and why. Then, choose 5 bloggers who visit your blog frequently and dedicate a song to them and why. Tag 5 people. Leave a comment letting them know you tagged them. Feel free to dedicate any song even if it's "Hi Hater" (My song to you!). HAVE FUN! HAVE FUN!!!