Friday, December 5, 2008

Well punch me in the ass and call me Audrey Hepburn

I have 13 followers. That trips me out because this time last year the only people that commented my blog were Malcolm Maximillion and a random person every few weeks.

Now, since this might be my last time this week on the internet since tomorrow is going to be "Prince of Persia and Take Home Exams" day(Chances are, I'm lying). I'd just like to be mushy and thank all of my current followers because knowing people actually like reading the bullshit I post makes me feel like hamsters are playing in my lungs. I'll post some other shit, but I just got in from work and I learned a bunch of funny stuff that I can't say out of fear that someone'll read it. Maybe I'll post it. I don't know.

12 comments:

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

say it say it say it pleaassseee!!!
LMMAO

Gorgeous Lynette said...

yes, say it.

A said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

well aren't we popular! :)

I swear the word verification thingy gets its letter from the blog its on cause mine is "presian" (king of "Persia")...random?...I know lol

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I can be apart of history....

And go ahead and say it....

N.I.K.E. said...

SAY IT DAMMIT!!! LOL

DNelTheMC said...

I'm one of them...now I demand you to TICKLE ME!

A said...

*Poke*

your tagged, Check my blog for details :)

Trill Cosby said...

i'm not an official follower but i check this out.

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Don't worry, Schoolin, you count, too.

$port said...

you have more followers than us....

...i'm mad...

...so i'm gonna make a dis record about you using autotune, just to piss you off lol...

Gallardo Bastardo said...

LMAO@$port. I'll just make a scathing video blog in response, claiming that you bit my style and no one goes in stores asking for "That $port look".