Sunday, December 7, 2008

So I Totally Got Tagged

Well, I guess I can do this since I have a personal blog.

Here are the rules!

REGGIE'S RULES FOR "BEDROOM BULLY":
1. Link to the person that tagged you(tuotierugif, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 3 confident statements and then 3 questions about sex.
3. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

It's simple. Give 3 statements about sex. Ask 3 questions about sex. Tag 6 people. Leave a comment letting them know you tagged them.


1. Sex is fun.

2. I like to have sex.

3. I don't toss salad nor will I ever be on the receiving end of a salad tossing.

1. Why are grown men still lying about sex? Whether they're talking about penis size or how many dames they laid, it's always something stupid. I outgrew that shit when I was like 13.

2. Why is it 2008 and people still aren't giving head? Dead ass. Unless it's for religious reasons or health reasons, I don't see why you're scared to put your face down there. "Oh, that's nasty" No, motherfucker, you tell that person to clean up and you get a dental dam and everyone is happy.

3. Why is it that when a guy wears a shirt like "I <3 pussy", they're the coolest nigga ever but if a chick wears a shirt that says "I <3 dick" they're a ho?

I would tag people, but I don't feel like it. Besides, half of them wouldn't do it anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm glad to see this for 2 reasons...

It's personal but human and to enlighten other people on what a "bully" means in the bedroom....control and what people think are getting pretty fucked up...

Anonymous said...

Dude, remember that girl with a tattoo that had dick sucker on it... you posted it... well, that's the look you get with a shirt like i <3 Dick shirt. Not cool. I don't know hey; I don't think I would take much interest in a guy with an "I <3 pussy" shirt; besides laughing with the shirt. Society can be fickle.

oh... and I enjoy sex too (in a healthy loving relationship) :)

A said...

I love # 3, :)