Thursday, January 29, 2009

Damn, School Again?

Human Context of Science Technology

We're supposed to be learning about the popular debate about how to bridge the gap between science and the arts. Both of the instructors are cool and 5 percent of our grade goes toward laughing at their jokes. I think they are serious.

Gender and Women's Studies: Women in the Media: Images, Myths and somethingsomething

I thought I would be the only dude in this class, but surprisingly there are five of us. To about 25 women. Our professor says the class won't be about male-bashing, but surely they'll toss some of that in.

Mathematics

I don't know, I haven't gone yet. . .

Abnormal Psychology

I'm learning about crazy people.


I see none of you like skateboarding :/

7 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

abnormal psych was my favorite class. next to the principles of human sexuality.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed maths THOROUGHLY. And I like skate boarding... but I'm on holiday so I am reading blogs more than commenting.. so... yeah

Gallardo Bastardo said...

That's cool Paula. You're still awesome anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hey E!

My subject is English :) I wish I could skate period, or at least dance on the skates...(Smurk) Oh well. Hope you're cool :)

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Literacy is the bomb1 Math However ....Not So Much.

Skateboarding is cool but since it takes about 3 minutes for a 30 second video to upload with this f*cked up wifi ....I passed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks E-Rich :) you're pretty awesome yourself ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh and added you on twitter. I'm new on there, so be nice. Oh and um add me too? I'm paulabubble