Monday, January 5, 2009

What the shit, Lupe?

Japanese Cartoon x Percival Fats(That's Lupe. He threw on a british Beatles accent.)

Invaders Must Die



Heirplanes



Army




Ask my friends, I'm a massive Lupe Fiasco stan. I won't argue with some dipshits on forums about it, nor do I think he can do no wrong, but I'm a big stupid ass fan. I enjoy his little deviation from the norm, but this might take some getting use if he plans on continuing with this. The only song so far I can say I like is Army. Everyone's on Heirplanes dick, but I'm not quite feeling it yet. I might be the only one that feels this way, but I want to hear an actual Japanese Cartoon song.

2 comments:

Miss Denise said...

Lupe is dope. I hope he doesnt quit on us. I hope to hear more new stuff from him soon!

Malcolm Maximillion said...

I actually like the first two the most too