Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh, Come The Fuck On.



This shit is sickening. There is no way possible that this obviously unfit police officer could get away with this.

If you want to get the message out to these morons that this shit is unacceptable:

1) Digg the story. Spread word online.

2) Contact BART Director Carole Ward Allen and demand an independent investigation. (510-464-6095 or email BoardofDirectors@bart.gov)

3) Call the BART police to demand immediate action: Internal Affairs: Sergeant David Chlebowski 510.464.7029,dchlebo@bart.gov; Chief of Police: Gary Gee 510.464.7022, ggee@bart.gov


Spearheaded by $port.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they need to arrest that cop with the motherfucking quickness....

If he doesn't like black people, that's fine. Racism is still here. But killing?!?

He's need to be shot in HIS back....OH MY GOD, fucker....:)

Anonymous said...

THat's so sad. So unfair. It saddens me and freaks me out that people are that cruel.

To be honest I feel like being taken to jail will not be enough. Fuck.

That wasn't right.

Anonymous said...

That's really so so sad. Oh my word. I can't stop watching it. It just doesn't make sense.

It is senseless.

A said...

Omg when I heard about this I had to check that we were in the year 2009 and not 1809 :( pisses me off, imagine what his family is going through

Gorgeous Lynette said...

that just disturbed me. that's like the man that was shot in his back like 60 times the day of his wedding & they let the police officers go.

Rosie said...

OMG... that's some crazy sh*t! Why wasn't this on the WORLD news?? And I wonder!

Trill Cosby said...

that's pretty horrible.he shot a man that was lying face down on the ground.he was non threatening.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

For Real like it didnt shock me. What shocked me the most is that they actually showwed it on TV they knew these guys were gonna get their ass whipped.

I LOVE how he non chalantly and from a distance where he is CLEARLY NOT in danger pulls out his gun like its nothing and just shoots him.

why do we need an investigation? WTF are they investigating for?
His ass hsould have been locked up by the other cops standing there and pushedd on the fucking floor with the other guys that were down there....