Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Road Virus Heads North

- A 5 day weekend. So awesome.

- The only thing sitting between me and UFC Undisputed is Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

- Yo, I have a co-worker that's annoying the fuck out of me. Like, you know that guy who's also goofy and a serious clown? When I say clown I don't mean like an asshole or a bitch ass nigga, I mean in the literal sense. This nigga be just doing dumb shit and using onomatopoeias and and other clown shit.

- He straight started imposing on me that we would be lightrail buddies. Like "Yo, Eric! Wait for me after work, yo!"

- B, you'll never see a Jamaican track runner get out of there like I got out of there.

- Then when I see him, I'll just be like "Oh, damn, I forgot! I was trying to catch the lightrail."

- He's not a bad dude, just. . . a clown.

- Stephen King is the best writer ever.

- This story, "Lunch at the Gotham Cafe" or some shit is wild. "YOU BOINKER!".

- Pregnant sex is awesome.

- Charles Hamilton is starting to freak me out. He wants us to believe he's dating Rihanna, he has a talking Pink Panther doll and he might be signed to Shady records. At the same time. I'm thoroughly confused.

- Courage Wolf says:

courage wolf Pictures, Images and Photos

5 comments:

Gorgeous Lynette said...

can we say creeeeep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-3jYJkUWQ

looks good, no?

AUDREY said...

lol @ the creeper you have to deal with.

there's always those around.

like..there's no remedy to getting rid of them.

it's kind of intense, actually.

i wonder if they know that they are half annoying at times, or if they really think it's okay to act that way?

anyways, charles hamilton got issues.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Charles Hamilton is going insane.

Claudia said...

Pregnant sex? Well pretty cool since your girl/wife or whatever would be already pregnant. Duh. I have no experience in this field, but 9 months without sex would be terrifying for somebody who loves it. And everybody does.

Rosie said...

E... You have no fucking sense!!! lol.