- So, right, me and Jasmine saw this very, very, painfully hideous woman on Saturday. So ugly, in fact, that we had to make up a word for her:
From this point forth, Snurshdurgeshdir is a phrase to be used for someone's who's facial deficiencies are otherwordly. On a scale of 1 to 10, this title represents the negatives. A blind man could see how ugly this person is. When you say it, make sure you say it in the ugliest way you can possibly muster.
- I want to get on Lookbook.nu, but unfortunately, 75 percent of my wardrobe consists of jeans and t-shirts. Why can't you just admire how great my t-shirts are and not whether I can make a pair of Doc Martens work with a lime green cardigan?
- Baby mode is in full effect. We're planning the baby shower and are about to go get our gift registry Thursday.
- I need to plan on spending a night at my cousin Brandon's house. Brandon is my favorite cousin and I can be mega nerdy around him. This Eric you see, now? This is only half of my nerd power. When me and Brandon are around each other, I'm talking pocket protectors and pushing your glasses up nerdy.
- I'm considering making another blog, but what would it be about? Clothes? Video games? Women? I don't know.
- If I ever make a mixtape/album, I'm getting DJ Imp to hook me up with some beats. He knows my little ho brother. I also decided my rap name would be Wade Wilson. Google it. No, it's not named after the football player.
- So, I just did a pick-up for an older Asian couple and my co-worker said they had an exchange that went something like this:
Co-worker: "Do you have a car?"
Gentleman: "Yes. Do I pull it around?"
Gentleman: "So I pull up here?"
Gentleman: "In here?"
Co-Worker: "No, you can't drive the car into the store lol"
- Also, do me a favor and download the Cool Kids new mixtape Gone Fishin. That shit is a bang-aah.