Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop the presses

Image Hosted by CHANGEME

So, they're finally giving Chance and Real a show. That's hot, but that's not what I want to talk about. Look at this picture. That's not street. That's not even mildly hood. How are you gonna sit there and spaz on dudes and act all gangster, and then turn around and dress like that? I can't get jiggy with that shit. Everybody calling Kanye and Pharrell gay; look at these dudes!

Speaking of gay. . .

Image Hosted by CHANGEME

Look who finally came out of the closet. After having a baby, no less. I'm just mad he waited so long. What I find funny is how the baby is looking at the word "gay".

Here's what one shocked fan said (Note: Not all of the "claymates" were surprised, just this one and probably some other completely naive fools):

"This is really shocking news as I had no idea he was gay," read a comment posted by "Sheridansq." "And now I have to deal with this. I am not sure what to say to people who know I was a fan. ... I didn't go to work today and am not answering the telephone."

Hilarity.

I took both pictures from Super Woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...the guys above basically in my eyes; Sad Bunnies! WHo's music/video will be no more to hear nor watch, than a 90 year women/men thinking there still HIP because they can walk over 40 minutes and still wears a size 4. Seriously, at some of this so-called "talent" that the media is calling "...an fresh edgy new sound" MORE LIKE, "...a spoil new stitch"
I'm not surprised at Clay...it's NOT like we didn't know or anything...I MEAN! this was funny when you said this;

"What I find funny is how the baby is looking at the word "gay".

Makes you WORRY and WONDER about the child's upbringing, in it's totality.

Anonymous said...

Reprise: ...who's music/video will be NO MORE of a JOY...

Anonymous said...

BWAAAAhahahahahaha! couldn't think of another word was apt to say. Oh and Kanye and Pharrell are style icons. not that that isn't known but you know... putting it out there and all.