Well, this Election Day got me nervous as shit, so I decided I'd blog about my day and random thoughts I had.
- So, my girlfriend fount out one of her white friends suffer from acute ignorance. Her reason for not voting for Obama: "His middle name is Hussein and he has a little too much Islamic support for my tastes". I, myself, am not surprised, but I feel sorry for my girlfriend who is an extreme European-American sympathizer.
- Yo, I was in line for four hours, went to hang out with Malcolm and this motherfucker was in line for 15 minutes. What a scam. That's my fault. I voted early with the old people.
- You know shit is serious when the hoodmonkeys are voting. I'm talking 5 different color bracelets on, green streaks in their hair, neon orange leggings. You'd think they were supporting the bamma party.
- I'm waiting for someone to call me a nigger. I can't wait. I have lots of pent-up frustration.
- Currently: Obama - 200 McCain - 124. I knew he was gonna get Texas. All of the redneck states are a given. I don't know, Obama's looking to nail Florida right now. Shout out to Fiyah.
- I don't like this suspense shit, not at all.
- I wish I lived near a Krispy Kreme. I wanted some free donuts.
- It's weird looking at the Texas results map because everything is so symmetrical. I've been looking at the Maryland map to long.
- Currently: Obama - 207 McCain - 135. Where the fuck did this come from?
- When you're not already a fan of Charles Hamilton, I could see how you would think he's a weirdo.
- 11:08 p.m.
IN YO MUTHAFUCKING FACE!