Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh, look, new shit

Well, I upgraded my layout so I could put a twitter and an imeem on my blog. My imeem has some beats I made, so I'm not going to shove them in your face, you can just listen if you want. I also put a twitter so you can see what crazy shit is going on in my everyday.

I'll try to post more, but its crunch time. I'm kinda, sorta in danger of not passing one of my classes, so I'm going into super saiyan grind mode at the moment. Maybe I'll try to be more personal or some shit, because let's face it, either some of the shit I see on the internet isn't post-worthy or I'm just to lazy to go and get the link.

I need to learn how to make blogger layouts.

2 comments:

Gorgeous Lynette said...

get that life together! and yes, get personal, the more personal, the better. duh.

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Thanksss lynette!!

Who doesnt wanna be nosey and read peoples diary, its like ....a no brainer. Then you can pimp your other stuff like the fact that your a producer....

Throw that shit in every once in a while in between so people can be like ohhh he makes beats imma listen ...

Yep Yep...